Sunday, September 26

my creative space/garden update

I've had a creative burst this weekend and started sewing 2 kurta tops from Indian cotton, and 2 wrap dresses from jersey stretch prints. The funky turquoise print wrap dress is almost finished, as is the purple kurta.
cutting out the 2nd wrap dress from a jersey print of red flowers on white
On Wednesday I planted out 3 bottle brushes, since it was 25°C - quite warm for late September. The next day it rained and went down to about 12, so I'm glad I've got them in the ground in time for winter.
Next year these 2 babies (below) will go in the ground too. I don't know how fast they'll grow in the UK, or how big they'll get - we'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - please leave a comment if you feel inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails