Saturday, October 9

a fix of Aussie creativity


My favourite magazine - my fix of Australian creativity - arrived on my doorstep this morning. I have to admit I wasn't particularly gripped by the last issue, but as soon as I saw the cover of the November-December issue of Inside Out magazine I knew it was going to be right up my street. The magazine's new editor, Richard Waller, expresses his love of creativity in his first Editor's Letter. This is what first attracted me to this mag: the pages filled with creative people's homes, lives and creations, whether they be artists writers, stylists or photographers - it is so inspiring to flick through the pages, find a feature and dig in... and this issue's full of what I love - beauty and creativity!
cover image from Inside Out blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - please leave a comment if you feel inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails