Friday, November 26

rooms with great art part 2


You can tell I've become lazy about blogging - most of these come from the fantastic desire to inspire. I don't usually take so many images from one source but some of the art on these walls is amazing. I love the rooms where the paintings look completely out of place, yet they work somehow. Usually a modern abstract art work in an otherwise traditionally decorated room. Hopefully I'll be in better form next week! Have a wonderful and fulfilling weekend. Next week I'm posting some pics of improvised shelving in my son's bedroom. x
 source unknown but love the painting in this one!

2 comments:

  1. oh those striking red paintings on the walls.. looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - please leave a comment if you feel inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails