Thursday, July 7

the changing light

 As always, I've been getting distracted by the changes in light as we go through the day, especially with the recent stormy weather making everything much more interesting than normal (the sky, clouds, reflections etc.). Here are some photos capturing what I find too fascinating to ignore, so I hope others will enjoy them too.
 sunset, after the storm (taken from the porch, hence the light reflection in the glass)
 morning sunlight in the hallway
garden reflection in the interior window of my kitchen looking through towards living room & hallway
sunset over neighbouring houses & backyards
my son, 1 year ago (yes we are all mac-addicts in this house!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - please leave a comment if you feel inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails