Monday, May 7

bits and pieces


Here's what I've been up to lately.
Left to right from top:
Last summer's dahlias (1-3)
Dress I made, chair I restored, painted and covered, birthday flowers
Digitally printed mugs with London houses design for Mum's birthday
Bottlebrush in my garden (is it finally flowering?), bottlebrush new leaves (no, it's not flowering!), Rhododendron buds, Rhododendron flowers in my garden
Enamelled pots and things in Portobello Rd market on a Sunday, Portobello Rd, Roman Baths in Bath
Brighton Pavilion, retro ceramics in Brighton Pavilion Museum, Brighton Beach.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff! This picture montage would be good for todays colour exercise on the e-course!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos, great inspiration on yet another grey day in London.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - please leave a comment if you feel inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails