Thursday, August 27

Firmdale Hotels

After reading about Kit Kemp on Absolutely Beautiful Things, I looked up the hotel chain Kit and her husband own, Firmdale. Kit has designed all the rooms in all the hotels and they are the most attractive and comfortable looking hotel rooms I have ever seen! All her colour schemes are enviable and choice of fabric, furniture, accessories etc. are just my cup of tea! Can't wait to see the Crosby Street Hotel (New York) images when they are ready!
Here are some of my favourite images from the Charlotte Hotel (London) page on the website:

private event room 2

library

drawing room

one bedroom suite

loft suites

junior suites

1 comment:

  1. wow, those are fun and colorful and so NOT hotel-like. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - please leave a comment if you feel inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails