Wednesday, August 19

Ikea living rooms

Some of these Ikea living rooms are so beautifully done - what I like most about Ikea is the cosy homely feeling you get from their roomsets. Even when I'm in the store I feel like staying in one of the living rooms..


love the cosy leather sofas here

the lime green goes so well with the patterned curtains in the background

practical glass doored storage unit - i would probably display my china and vases in there rather than books!

love the curtain fabric and the pink and orange floral cushion on the sofa... oh, and the rug

those bookcases all lined up together look great with the low hanging light shades - i want some of them for my kitchen

not sure about this one, but i think it's the black bookcase in the background

this room has a lovely beachy feel to it!

and finally the dark shades in the image are what attracts me to it, as well as the wall of bookcases covered in books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - please leave a comment if you feel inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails