Monday, August 17

colour schemes

I want to start this new blog by exploring different colour schemes for interiors. At the moment, anything goes (a bit like clothing) ... anyway, I have recently had to make some mood boards for a client who likes muted tones (very difficult for me to stick to muted) so I have come up with the idea of using 3 colours per room - 2 muted with 1 stronger which is picked up in the accents.

Here are some of the roomsets that inspired me:

Jeff Andrews Design - grey brown bedroom

Elle Decor silvery grey dining room

Living etc.

House Beautiful

flickr for design blog

Desire to Inspire blog via flickr

Unknown (will post it when I find it)

Channel 4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - please leave a comment if you feel inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails