Wednesday, September 2

Pretty things

These images are just a random bunch of pretty and gorgeous things or rooms which have been taking up space in my folder, but have given me some ideas for making curtains and to fill my still-empty hallway!
I just noticed there are lots of greens here... I have always loved green as a colour for interiors, and to wear.

The edging on this silk curtain is gorgeous from Vogue Living

Lovely china in the afternoon tea setting (source unknown)

Oka (I think, but will double check)

Love the colours in this room (source unknown)

John Robshaw bed collections - I intend to do a whole post on his work soon...

(source unknown)

Black and Spiro - it is the painting in the corner of the shot that you can hardly see that I love here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - please leave a comment if you feel inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails