Wednesday, May 1

Rural Australian Homes by Leta Keens

I could not resist buying this book as soon as (actually, before) it was released. The name was tempting enough, but as soon as I saw the cover I knew I would need this book. I waited 3 months for it to arrive, which it finally did, 2 days before my birthday, which was perfect timing! Here are a few photos I found online of the inside pages of the book. Absolutely stunning 'normal' family homes filled with character, beauty and love. These homes are not 'designed' by any means, and have been photographed beautifully (by photographer Simon Griffiths) in their natural state. The story (brilliantly written by Leta Keens) that goes with each home is fascinating, telling the history of each home and the people who live in it. Highly recommended!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - please leave a comment if you feel inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails