Wednesday, December 8

early morning frost in Harrow on the Hill


Yesterday morning I dropped my son to school and on the way home drove past a landmark in our area, Harrow on the Hill. It's a beautiful hill in the middle of a relatively flat landscape, making it stand out. All sorts of historical buildings are on the hill including Harrow School, dating back 900 years. Anyway, I couldn't resist rushing home and grabbing the camera. There's a bit of camera shake on some photos as I didn't have a tripod, and it was still quite dark at 8.30am! The frost was only visible on these trees around the hill, not anywhere else.





1 comment:

  1. I love it when trees frost over like that! Gorgeous pictures, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - please leave a comment if you feel inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails